Monday, August 25, 2014

Family says hospital ignored Father causing death

"The family of an 84-year-old man who died after contracting a badly infected bedsore may sue a public hospital that they accuse of gross negligence.
Staff at the Yan Chai Hospital in Tsuen Wan neglected a small wound on Yuen Chung-kun's back, his children say.
They say it developed into a tennis ball-sized ulcer with a bacterial infection that caused his death."

Dead man's family says hospital ignored him | South China Morning Post:

No comments: